Stainless Steel Balustrading (SANS compliant)
Stainless Steel balustrades don’t rust, are low-maintenance and strong enough to last a lifetime. Suitable for your balcony, stairs, deck, swimming pool enclosure or anywhere a balustrade, banister or railing is needed.
- We use A-Grade 304, 316 or 441 Stainless Steel.
- Our standard posts are 38.1 mm round tubing and 1.2 mm thick for maximum strength. Thicker posts can be installed on request.
- Handrails are 50.8 mm round tubing with a solid 10 mm engineered endcap on each end.
- The standard classic look has five 16 mm horizontal stainless steel rods tig-welded between the two posts. Tig-welding ensures no welds are visible and that the balustrade forms a solid unit. We DO NOT make use of any nuts and bolts to assemble. This means little, to no maintenance, nothing to replace or tighten.
- A solid 5 mm base-plate, laser cut to size, slides over the post for a perfect finish at floor level.
- If a timber handrail is preferred, we can install a variety of shapes.
We also combine Stainless Steel Wire Cable with Stainless Steel components in various designs. Get a quote< Back to all balustrades